Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Trouble with Signs


Sam says: I spotted this little gem on the way to Kohinoor’s. I know that you’ll have to be a really big Star Trek fan to get this but well it was so sweet that I had to do it. For the non Star Trek fans I had a Chicken Tikka Masala at Kohinoor’s it was really, really good. It’s really got to be my new favorite restaurant.

Holly Says: Being a Trekkie (well not as much as I’d like to be) I thought Sam’s observation was funny. I had Chicken Korma, which I get every time I go! I had a great time tonight. Sam really spoils me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous myyaonline said...

it took me a minute...but I got it...good catch :)

5:38 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous myyaonline said...

I almost bought one at the star trek experience last weekend...they were sooo cute.

5:40 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well son it took me about 2 days to get it it was only when I was showing your blog site to Mal that it finally clicked well done

9:04 AM, November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home