Thursday, October 27, 2005

Keepin' It Reel! (Oh Please!)

Sam says: Now, I’ve been fishing before, not much, but I have been. So, I wear this classy green number with pride and say, “I am ‘keepin' it reel!’ and so should you!” I’d also like to comment on Holly’s very trendy fashion magazine style photography, good job baby.

Holly says: I think I sneezed when I took this picture, thus the “fuzzy” look. By the way, I HATE this stupid shirt! Who comes up with ideas for shirts like this anyways? And worse yet, who buys these ridiculous shirts? Oh wait, that would be my husband. Sigh.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Todd said...

This shirt is genius!

8:43 AM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Sam "DaMule" said...

Thanks Todd, I know I could count on you for support on this subject :)

9:15 AM, October 28, 2005  
Anonymous geeeek said...

While "Genius" may be a bit strong, I'd at least give the shirt points for being silly. And, around our office, silly is pretty much just as good as genius. But then again, you are talking to a guy who owns 4 Fight Club shirts, 6 poker related shirts, 12 video game shirts and 1 shirt that I bought at a bar in San Fran because the name of the place was "Lefty O'Douls". So, it's not likely that I'm a very good judge on t-shirt "greatness".

8:35 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Holly said...

Please Todd, DON'T encourage him!

10:20 PM, October 31, 2005  
Anonymous Paul Walker said...

You gotta keep it real bro!!!

7:38 AM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Kirk Duncan said...

Holly says she thinks she sneezed when she took the pic. Could explain why it's green!

KD.
PS. I know, I know..... I'm sorry!

9:12 AM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Mum said...

Forget the shirt what about that pose!!! you should really be in one of those womens mags like WOmens own or something. Guess I had better buy you some new ones!

9:11 AM, November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home